Sunday 1 June 2014

Soap&Glory

Hi everyone!
 
I think that I have a bit of a Soap&Glory addiction, I have tried so many of their products and I've loved them all! The products that I am going to review today are what I currently have from the Soap&Glory range, although there are many others that I like as well!
 
Shower Gel: Foam Call
 
Foam Call (500ml) is a dual-use shower and bath body wash and is formulated with M-SUDS moisture system molecules and grapeseed EFAs, which reduce the drying effects of your soap/body wash. You just rub a handful onto damp skin, massage until it bubbles up and then rinse, just like a normal body wash.
 
 It's scented with  peppermint essential oils, grapeseed, green fig and orange waterjuice.
 
It smells absolutely gorgeous and is also the first Soap&Glory body wash that I tried. The bottle is a pink plastic and, of course, comes with the trademark packaging/labels. The way that Soap&Glory package their products is really unique and pretty, from the colours to the slogans and, well everything really!
 
 
Bubble Bath: Calm One, Calm All
 
Calm One, Calm All (500ml) is a deluxe formula bubble bath with body lotion built in. Also, it has moisture-magnetising skin conditioners. Like a normal bubble bath, you just tip in a few capfuls and watch the mountains of bubbles appear.
 
Again, this smells gorgeous, and is scented with lemon balm and mallow extracts.
 
 
Body Butter: The Righteous Butter
 
This body butter comes in a cute little tub (50ml), with the directions for use on the lid: "After showering or bathing, smooth onto damp skin and massage until it all sinks in." It contains softening shea butter and aloe vera, and has a really unique scent that just makes you want to use it!
 

 
 
Hand Cream: Hand Food
 
This is my absolute favourite hand cream, it's non-greasy, which is great because some hand creams leave you with really greasy hands, and you end up flapping them around trying to dry them. Hand Food (50ml) contains shea butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow, which gives it a really nice, girly scent. You can also get larger tubes of Hand Food (125ml).
 
 
Body Buff: Scrub 'em and Leave 'em
 
Scrub 'em and Leave 'em (300ml) is a really nicely scented body buff that contains babassu oil, sea salt and moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils. For any of you guys that are wondering how to use a body buff, you basically just scoop out a handful of the buff and rub it onto your skin, then rinse it off. There is a body butter called Daily Smooth Body Butter, I've never used it but it has the same scent as this body buff, and if you use both, it maximises the moisturising effect on your skin.
 

 
Body Mist: Mist You Madly
 
Mist You Madly (100ml) is a girly, floral scented body spray, and is one of my absolute favourite things from the Soap&Glory range! The smell is quite hard to describe but it is so nice! As with any other body mists/sprays, you just spritz it on whenever you need to for a "flash of fabulousness."
 
 
 
Vanity Case
 
I recently bought the Soap&Glory vanity case, and I'm really glad I did! It's a really nice pink, with Soap&Glory written on it in big white letters. It also has a brown handle, and the tassels attached to the the zips are the same colour. Inside, it is the same brown colours, with Soap&Glory written in the fabric in a paler colour. As it is quite big, I use it to hold all of my shower gels and bath bombs etc in, but you could use it for whatever you wanted! Unfortunately, I couldn't get the inside to show up on camera, but this is what it looks like from the outside!
 


My Soap&Glory collection!
 

 
 

 
 
This post is a lot longer in comparison to my other posts, let me know if you prefer longer or shorter blog posts, or a mixture of both.
 
Thanks for reading!
Beth xx
 
P.S - Don't forget to follow my blog, and my Google+ page Bethlovespugs!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment