Saturday 28 June 2014

Important Announcement!

Hey everyone,
 
I am SO sorry for not blogging in so long! I feel really guilty that I haven't been posting things for you guys! But, I have a way to make it up to you all: Daily Blogging! I'm going to blog every day for the next 10 days. If any of you guys have any ideas for things that I can blog about over the next month, please get in touch, I will listen to each and every one of you and make sure that I definitely include your ideas in my blog posts over the next month.
 
Writing my blog is so much fun for me, but I can't do it without your support. Whether that's following my blog or my Google+ page, sending me an email (bethlovespugs123@gmail.com), or just telling your friends about me, it would mean so much to me, and it means that I can continue writing this blog, with new ideas that are interesting to you guys.
 

Thank you so much!!
Beth xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment