Sunday 8 June 2014

More drawing & a little Lush review

Hi guys!
 
I've done a new drawing for you, this time it's Jade Thirwall! Let me know if you like seeing my drawings, because I don't want to bore you all! ;)
 
 
I thought I'd do a little Lush review for you guys as well, and today I'm going to review the Bubblegum Lip Scrub. I love this so much; it leaves your lips feeling and looking so much better after using it. Also, it gives a great base for a lipstick or lipbalm! It smells amazing, all sweet and lovely, and because it's mainly made of sugar, you can just lick it off!
 
 
Who's looking forward to 'The Fault In Our Stars' being released at cinemas?
 I think for some of you it's been released already, if you've seen it, let me know what you think of it!
 
 
Thanks guys!
Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment