Thursday 5 June 2014

New drawing!

Hi guys,
 
I can't be more apologetic for not blogging for a few days again, I really will make sure that I'm blogging more often from now on! What I've been working on recently is a new drawing. I don't really draw that much, because I'm not the world's best artist, but I recently drew one of my first portraits/a real person. It was meant to be Perrie from Little Mix but it didn't really turn out that way... ;)
 
I'm still quite happy with it though, so I thought that I'd share it with you guys on my blog and see what response it gets. If you like it, let me know and I'll try and draw a bit more often!
 
 
Also, recently I have been loving my 'Cherry Me' Baby Lips. I got it a while ago, when everyone was obsessed with them, but I never really used it that much until now. It has a really nice cherry scent, and is tinted slightly so gives your lips a great colour!
 
 
Thanks for reading everyone!
Beth xx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment