Sunday 29 June 2014

Day 1 - New Lush Products!

Hey everyone,
 
So, as I promised, here is Day 1 of my Daily Blogging! Today I thought I would blog about one of my favourite shops, Lush, as I recently discovered their new products, and they look amazing!
 
The first new product that really caught my eye was the 'Tennis Ball' Bath Bomb (£3.75). It just seems like a really cool idea to me, and has a citrus scent (one of my favourite scents!)

 

 
 
 
The next product is the 'Summer Pudding' Soap (£4). It smells of berries and sweet almonds, and looks so girly and summery!
 
 
 
There are also a few new gift sets that I thought I'd tell you about: Splash (£19.50), Shiny Happy People (£12.75) and Ahoy There (£10.75).
 
'Splash' is a sea-themed gift set and contains:
 
  • 'Sea Vegetable' Soap
  • 'Seanik' Shampoo Bar
  • 'Whoosh' Shower Jelly
  • 'Ocean Salt' Face & Body Scrub

 
'Shiny Happy People' is a citrus scented gift set:
 
  • 'Bohemian' Soap
  • 'Happy Hippy' Shower Gel
  • Green 'Fun'

 
'Ahoy There' is another sea-themed gift set, but mainly focuses on skin:
 
  • 'Ocean Salt' Face & Body Scrub
  • 'Sandstone' Soap

 
Thanks for reading!
Beth xx


P.S - Don't forget to send me ideas for me to blog about, I want my blog to be interesting for you guys! The only way that I can continue blogging is to have ideas, and I'm trying to make a plan for my Daily Blogging over the next month. However, there's still quite a few empty spaces, and I need you guys to help me out with that by giving me some ideas. If you decide to get in touch (which would mean a LOT to me) then I promise that I will use all of your ideas, and reply to each and every one of you that help me out. Even if you think that your idea is silly, or not important, I promise you that it will still mean a lot, and that I'll still blog about your idea. I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment