Wednesday 21 May 2014

Thank you!

Hi everyone!
 
This post might seem a bit pointless, but it's actually shocked me how many of you have read my blog posts and shared them! I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has read any of my blog posts, it means a lot to me!
 
I started this blog thinking that I'd get one or two pageviews, but you've surprised me at how many of you have actually read my blog! In the greater scheme of things, I know that it's not a great deal of views, but to me, it's amazing!
 
Thank you so much everyone!!
 
Beth xx

P.S - I hate sounding desperate but it'd mean a lot if you comment with ideas for my blog, I promise to read all of your comments and reply to you all individually, because it's amazing to know that there's people out there who are interested in my blog and it will help me make the blog better and more interesting for you guys!! Also, let me know how often you want me to blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment