Sunday 18 May 2014

First Post!

Hi to all you blog readers out there!
 
This is my first post, so I'm still just really deciding what to write about. I'm thinking of blogging about things like beauty and hair, but if any of you have any other ideas for things I can blog about, let me know in the comments and I'll take it on-board.
 
I'm not expecting many people to read this, if any, but it'd be really nice if I get a few people read it. I don't expect my blog to be viral or a massive internet sensation, but just for a few people to read and give me suggestions for what to write about in the future.
 
I'll try to blog as regularly as I can, I'm thinking a couple of times a week at the moment. If you're reading this post now, I just want to say a massive thank you that someone is actually reading this and if you read it and either have any suggestions, or just want to comment on how you think I did, leave me a comment, I'd really appreciate it.
 
Bye for now,
Beth xx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment