Tuesday 20 May 2014

Ideas... :D

Hey everyone,
 
As you probably know, I'm pretty new to this whole blogging thing, so I'm still thinking about what to blog about. As I said in my first post, I'm thinking of doing a beauty/hair kind of blog, but I know that there's a lot of these kind of blogs out there already, so it might be just a bit same old? It'd be great if any of you could comment on these posts with suggestions, or just a message! It would mean a lot to me :)
 
I also have a Google+ page, it's not the one linked into my blog I don't think. The one that I use is called Bethlovespugs, whereas the one linked in is Beth lovespugs or something like that?
 
 Anyway, I just want to say thank you to everyone that's read my blog so far, it means a lot!
 
Thanks guys!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment