Sunday 18 May 2014

Lush obsession..

Hi readers!
 
I thought I'd start off my beauty section of my blog with a product review, and what better brand to start with than Lush!
 
The first product I'm going to review is The Comforter bubble bar (£4.50 each). With bubble bars, you basically crumble a small amount into running water and it gives mountains of relaxing bubbles! The Comforter has a gorgeous fruity scent and is probably my favourite Lush bubble bar.
 
 
 
 
The next product is FUN (£5 per bar). This is a 4-in-1 creation that you can use:
  • For your body
  • For a bubble bath
  • For your hair
  • For fun!

There are 5 different colours of FUN; blue, red, green, yellow and pink. I've had the red and the pink ones so far, and I have to say that pink is definitely my favourite at the moment! The red FUN is scented with mandarin and orange oils, so it smells really fruity, and the pink FUN has a fruity, candy scent that is just amazing!
 
 
 
Finally, Creamy Candy (£2.60 each). This is another bubble bar (in case you couldn't tell, they're my fave :D) and I think it was one of the first things that I ever bought from Lush. It moisturises your skin really well, as it contains a blend of almond and cocoa butter, and to add to that, it has a great candyfloss scent!
 
 
Comment down below to let me know any other products you want me to review, or just to say what your favourite Lush products are, it'd mean a lot! And don't forget to check out my Google+ page, Bethlovespugs!
 
Thanks for reading,
Beth xx
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment