Tuesday 8 July 2014

Day 10 - Fave Necklaces!

Hey everyone!
 
Seeing as I've done a post on my favourite fashion, and favourite shoes, I thought that I would do another similar post, but with my favourite jewellery at the moment. However, it seems that my favourite jewellery is just necklaces at the moment ;) :
 
Ditsy Rose Necklace Set
£6.50
Miss Selfridge

 
Gold & Pink Stone Necklace
£5.99
New Look
 
 
Blue Stone Embellished Rope Necklace
 £9.99
New Look

 
 
I also just want to thank you all for the fact that you are even reading this. When I started my blog nearly 2 months ago, I didn't really think that anyone would read any of my posts, but to have over 300 page views, even though it doesn't sound like many, to me that's amazing! Over 300 people have seen my blog, and I want to thank you all for that. (Sorry if that sounds really cheesy :P)
 
Thanks for reading!
Beth xx

No comments:

Post a Comment