Thursday 3 July 2014

Day 4 - TFIOS Review

Hey everyone,
 
Sorry that this post is a little late, I didn't have time to upload it yesterday, but don't worry, Day 5 will be coming up shortly after this. I'd thought that I would blog about The Fault In Our Stars. I think I mentioned that I was going to see it in a previous blog post, or that it was being released soon.
http://bethlovespugs.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/more-drawing-little-lush-review.html

Anyways, I went to see it the other week and it was absolutely amazing!! I read the book and loved it, but the film was so good! I don't normally watch films that have a book as well, but honestly, I am so glad that I went to see this!
 
If you haven't read the book, it's basically about a girl called Hazel who has cancer. She goes to a support group for kids with cancer, and hates it, until she bumps (literally) into a guy called Augustus Waters. The story then follows their friendship, and relationship. I don't want to give too much away to those of you who haven't read it, but if you haven't read it yet, go and read it! Even if you don't think it's your type of book (I didn't) still give it a try, you'll be surprised.
 
To end off this post, here are some quotes from TFIOS:
 


 
Thanks for reading!
Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment