Tuesday 1 July 2014

Day 3 - June Favourites!

Hey everyone!
 
As today is the 1st of July, I thought that I would do my June favourites. I haven't done a favourites post before, but I've seen other bloggers' posts on their monthly favourites, and I thought I'd give it a try. I just quickly want to say, I know that when I take my own pictures, they aren't very good quality, and that's because I don't have a proper camera. If I'm still blogging in the future, I'll think about buying a proper camera, but whilst I'm still fairly new to blogging, I think I'll carry on like this. I don't want to go and get all the equipment to then find that I'm not blogging in a years time.
 
Skincare
 
 
This month, I have been using my Pore Cleansing Pads from Superdrug a lot. They basically target spots and blackheads, which is great for me, as I get quite a few spots on my forehead from time to time, and I find that normal face wipes etc. don't really work for this. (I'm sorry, I can't find the price for these anywhere!)
 
I have also been using my Avon Invisible Blemish Corrector (£4). You use it by dabbing it onto any spots that you have, and rubbing it in a little. I've found that this really works for my skin, and has cleared up spots quite quickly. Also, you can apply it under or over makeup!
 
Makeup
 
 
I have been using my Color Trend Final Touch Pressed Powder (£4.25) from Avon quite a lot recently. When it's hot, my skin tends to get a bit oily and shiny, and this is the perfect thing to stop it. You use the applicator (the pink circle) to apply it, and it gives your skin a really smooth, unblemished look.
 
Body Spray
 
 
This is my favourite body spray at the moment: it's scent is gorgeous! (raspberry leaves and vanilla, mixed with jasmine, freesia and mugnet) It's also from Avon (I've really been loving Avon this month!) and is £8.
 
Have you tried any of these products before?
Thanks for reading!
Beth xx


No comments:

Post a Comment